- Integral Energy – Lithgo, Katoomba, Eastern Creek
- Sun Temple – Bondi Junction
- Channel 7 (Tivo) – James Bay Wharf
- Corporate Express – Rosebery
- Nielsen – Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Brisbane
- Northern Dermatologists
- Synovate – Rhodes
- Tandberg- North Sydney, Australia Square
- Seta – North Sydney
- Keddies Lawyers – Ashfield
- Dr Steve Debenec’s residence
- 45 and 47 New Beach Road Darling Point
- Cardno Engineering – Norwest, Gordon
- Universities Chambers
- Standard and Poors
- Bayer – Pymble
- Dairy Farmers- Rhodes
- Chapman and Eastway
- Archer Capital- The Rocks
- Benfield- Sydney
- Red Cross – Canberra
- State Super – Sydney
- Banki Haddock Fiora – Sydney
- Horizon Oil – Sydney
We offer a diverse range of office fit out services, from single offices to complex multi floor projects. We manage all facets of your interior design, including base building upgrades, plumbing and fire services installations, customised joinery, demolitions of existing interiors, air conditioning, electrical and communications fit outs and workstations, desks and furnishings.
Our make good services provide a complete restoration and back to base building solution, whether you’re a tenant at the end of your lease or a building owner looking to make good your property to obtain better, higher value rentals. This may involve stripping out a property to an open plan and rebuilding it from the ground up, or simply a once over paint job quickly tidy up the space for a short lease.
We provide a total refurbishment service, which can transform your office interior at the fraction of the cost of moving. Our refurbishment services include office design, space planning, interior construction, construction documentation and blueprints, compliance management, retrofitting, aftercare and much more.
We are able to provide your business with a total communications solution. We are highly experienced in all aspects of telecommunication, including the supply, design, installation and maintenance of communication systems across NSW, Melbourne and Brisbane. We manage the entire process, from consultation through installation, programming, connection of lines and fixed services. We value excellence of service and guarantee support throughout all stages of the process and beyond.
Structured Cabling Installations
From the communications rooms through to the desktop, we have seen and installed structured cabling in just about every type of environment. Our services include Fibre Optic Cabling. Copper Data Cabling and Voice Cabling. We follow a proven step by step process for delivering our cabling infrastructure projects and structured/computer network cabling solutions, which includes:
- Free Consultation – Our approach involves not only looking at your immediate applications but also considering future requirements, such as the future growth of your organisation and potential technology changes which could impact your computer network cabling needs. Considerations like the type of equipment, resilience and redundancy will be factored into our ROI analysis. Our comprehensive design capabilities are widely recognized as among the best in the country.
- Site Surveys – Our estimators are available to compile a comprehensive analysis of the layout and conditions impacting the environment. Factors such as structural layout of the complex, building regulations and OH & S issues will be incorporated into the final design.
- Complex Network/System Design – Where the requirements involve more than simple cabling, your network will be designed by our highly experienced Senior Engineers. Our designs can integrate voice, data, video, and wireless disciplines with the latest design specifications and requirements.
- Enabling Works – Our capabilities allow us to perform pre-project activities which may be required before the ‘real’ job begins. This could include installing cabinets, diamond drilling, civil works, UPS installations etc.
- Infrastructure Installation – We can install a wide variety of transmission media including copper, fibre optic, twisted pair, broadband as well as associated components. We also install a variety of wireless and intelligent patch panels.
- Testing – We test and certify every link in every installation to ensure standards and warranty compliance. We install warranted cabling systems from Krone, Avaya and client specified vendors.
We have embraced automated technology as it has developed over recent years. We have invested a great deal of time and resources to ensure that we are the industry leading experts in installing and programming this state of the art technology – in particular, Clipsal’s C-Bus technology. We understand the operational benefits and energy savings of automated systems.
As a Clipsal and C-Bus Integrated partner we can provide product, service and expertise in automation. We can design a system that’s suited to your lifestyle or business needs. Automation systems range from entry-level security systems, to large energy management systems controlling services such as lighting, security, and air conditioning. When used in conjunction with other energy wise solutions such as occupancy sensors, dimmers, timer switches and low voltage lighting, significant energy savings are possible.
Inside Design Pty Ltd complies with all environmental regulation and follow strict management practices controlling disposal and recycling.
Inside Design Pty Ltd complies with all AS/BCA standards during the phases of design and construction, with an emphasis on Section J (Energy Efficiency).
OH & S Policy:
Inside Design Pty Ltd complies with all industry occupational health and safety (OH&S) standards. Members of our organisation apply quality and safety standards that have been established to protect our contractors, employees and members of the public. The philosophy of our organisation is to ensure that our work is undertaken safely, with a high level of integrity and quality. This is achieved by maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System complying with AS/NZS 4801:2001.
Inside Design Pty Ltd has all the necessary legal insurances, including public liability insurance up to $20 million and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.